Why should you take Migrating Applications to AWS course ?
-By 2019, more than 30 percent of the 100 largest vendors' new software investments will shift from cloud-first to cloud-only: Gartner
-Cloud data traffic to grow 3.7 fold by 2020:Cisco
-Average salary of AWS Architect is $125k - Indeed.com
About the Course
Migrating Applications from on-premise to AWS workshop, covers 3 case studies where you will gain expertise and experience in managing cloud migration. You will become proficient to migrate Web Applications, Batch Processes, and Backend Processing Pipeline to AWS cloud.
Learning Objectives: In this the participants should be able to develop a good overall understanding of AWS Services.
- AWS Compute, Storage, networking Services
- AWS EC2 Instance launch Demo
- AWS S3 Demo
- AWS security model and Security Services
- AWS IaaC with Cloud formation
- AWS Auto scaling, Load balancing and Cloud Watch Demo
- Creating an EC2 instance using AWS Management Console
- Creating an Auto-Scaling group using EC2 dashboard
- Configuring a Load Balancer on EC2 instance
- Configuring a Bucket using AWS S3
- Building a non-default VPC
- Using of IAM services to create users and groups
- Creating a Stack using an AWS CloudFormation template
- Setting up your Billing alert
Learning Objectives: In this module, participants will get aware of all pre-migration best practices.
- AWS CAF – Cloud Adoption Framework
- 6R Migration Pattern
- AWS Well Architecture Framework
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will how to migrate an on premise Server or VM to cloud.
- Application discovery services
- Server Migration services
- Agent based and agentless server migration service
- Migration on Premises Microsoft Hyper VM to AWS AMI
- Migration on Premises VMware VM to AWS AMI
- Migrating an on premises VM machine to AWS environment
Learning Objectives: • In this module, you will learn how you can perform all pre, during & post migration activities by using AWS portfolio of DB migration services
- DB Migration challenges
- AWS DB Services
- AWS DB Migration services
- AWS Pre during and post migration task
- Migrating a source DB Oracle 11g, which will be from outside the AWS environment to target AWS RDS Aurora DB in side AWS environment
Learning Objectives: In this module you will learn how to transfer large scale data to AWS.
- Storage Gateway
- Kinesis Firehose
- Snowball, Snowball edge and Snowball Mobile
- Direct Connect
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Speeding up a large-scale data migration to S3 by enabling S3 Acceleration
- Confirming how much data migration has been speeded up via a tool
Learning Objectives: The goal of this module is to provide you both why and how of docker and AWS elastic container service(ECS) can be used to migrate monolithic application to AWS Cloud.
- Understand Docker Ecosystem
- How docker can be used to package a monolithic application inside docker container
- Understanding how ECS works with docker
- Orchestrate a docker container-based system
- Migrating a monolithic application to AWS and then breaking it into microservices
This Workshop focuses on several real-life business use case where you will be exposed to experiment the migration of Web Applications, Batch Processes, and Backend Processing Pipeline to the AWS Cloud. You will understand the functional capabilities of these on AWS after migration. This Workshop is intended to provide an insight into how to migrate to AWS in the real world. The session will be conducted by the industry practitioners, who will train you to leverage AWS Services to make the AWS Infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
After completing this AWS Migration Certification Training, you will be able to:
- Learn about AWS Migration and its services
- Understand AWS Security Model and Security Service
- Implement Iac with CloudFormation
- Create a business case for AWS Cloud Migration
- Understand AWS Cloud Adoption Framework(CAF)
- Understand the type of the workload which is migrated to AWS using AWS migration services
- Using AWS Application Discovery service to discover your on-premise applications
- Identify, prioritize and schedule your application migration
- Understand DB Migration Challenges
- Perform lab for heterogeneous DB migration as per lab guide
- Learn about Docker and how it can be used for migrating on-premises monolithic applications to AWS
- Learn how docker can be used to package a monolithic application inside docker container
- Know how ECS works with docker and orchestrate a docker container-based system which is highly scalable, Cost optimized, resilience, high performing and secure
Following are the skills that you will be learning with our AWS Migration Training:
- Use of AWS migration services
- On-premise VM and database migration to AWS
- Use of migration tools for migrating on-premise data to AWS
- Use of Schema Conversion Tool for heterogeneous database migration
- Use of S3 Transfer Acceleration to speed up the data transfer
- Breaking monolithic application to microservices and then migrating it to AWS using Docker
This course will prepare you for becoming an AWS Migration Professional. This will drastically increase your chances of getting a job as a consultant in a company's AWS migration initiative. Why? Let's have a look at the below facts:
- AWS remains the dominant market leader, not only in IaaS but also in integrated IaaS+PaaS, with an end-of-2016 revenue run rate of more than $14 billion.
- AWS is one of the leading cloud services which helps users Migrate their Web Applications or Database regardless of any hardware provisioning or server maintenance with its serverless architecture at lower prices
- AWS has nearly 47% initiative in IaaS public cloud market.
- It continues to be the thought leader and the reference point for all competitors, with an accelerating pace of innovation on top of an already rich portfolio of services, and an expanding impact across a range of IT markets.
- In near future many large enterprises will migrate to AWS all such initiatives will require cloud professional with deep AWS migration process and services understanding.
Any IT professional who wants to work on any AWS Migration project. Prior knowledge of AWS, will be an added advantage, although not mandatory.
Following are the pre-requisites, although an introduction to all of the topics below is included in the course.
- Knowledge of the AWS Services like EC2, RDS, and IAM
- Prior knowledge of Databases and VMs
- Working knowledge of Containers and Microservices
What are the payment options?
For USD payment, you can pay by Paypal.
What if I have more queries?
You can give us a CALL at +1 718-715-0914