Quick Page Edit
PHP is excellent for creating dynamic, database-driven Web sites. PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a tool that lets you create dynamic web pages. PHP - enabled web pages are treated just like a regular HTML pages and you can create and edit them the same way you normally create regular HTML pages.
PHP is a particularly useful programming language because it allows for advanced programming and is easy to integrate with web pages. Another plus of PHP is that the language interfaces very well with MySQL, a popular type of online database. MYSQL is a commercial grade database application that is made available free under the Open Source to anyone. Another plus of PHP is that it is Open Source Code.
The actual code that is PHP is available to the public for free, while the source code for products such as ASP is not. So PHP is very cheap. Because PHP is open source, there is a large community of PHP programmers that help each other with code. MySQL is the leading open source relational database management system and is extensively deployed around the world. Gain the skills needed to administer and maintain MySQL databases. A database can do many things like collection of data and whatever the data is depends on the kind of database.
With ProICT Training Onlineâ€™s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
ProICT Training courses includes
ProICT's PHP & MySQL with MVC framework, will introduce attendees to PHP, MySQL and CakePHP MVC framework. The course will cover aspects of how to use PHP, MySQL along with CakePHP MVC framework to create powerful and easy to maintain database driven websites. The course will also cover Installation & Configuration of PHP, MySQL and CakePHP. Attendees will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
After the completion of the 'PHP & MySQL with MVC Framework' Course at ProICT, you should be able to:
1. Understand the basics of the Web Technology
2. Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
3. Learn all major concepts of MVC architecture in general and it advantages over conventional web development methods.
3. Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
4. Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites
5. Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data
7. Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
8. Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails
9. How to use and create functions
10. Object oriented concepts
11. Uploading files to server
12. Manipulate system files
13. Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications
14. Test and debug a PHP application
15. Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.
PHP scripting and MySQL database are one of the worlds most popular open source techniques used to develop websites. Add an advantage of a MVC framework to it and you can develop powerful, dynamic and easy to maintain database driven websites. PHP, MySQL and CakePHP are also platform independent i.e. You can easily port a website developed on a windows machine to a Linux based apache web server with minimal to no changes. The CakePHP MVC architect also adds some additional security against threats like SQL injections, hacking etc.
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to be a Web Developer or wants to learn PHP & MySQL with a MVC framework.
Basic HTML knowledge, basic understanding of computer programming language, internet, database, especially RDBMS.
Project: (i) Create basic HTML registration form using CakePHP helpers. Post data to database and send an email. (ii) Institution management website.