Goal: In this module, you will do an in-class project based on all the concepts you have learned in the entire course
Objectives: After completing this module, you should be able to:
• Work through an RPA project from development and testing perspective
• Customer Feedback Collection, Analysis and Reporting – A health fitness product company “HealthFit” manufactures wearable health fitness products. They launch their products at regular intervals and sell them through two major channels – an online e-commerce portal and brick-and-mortar retail stores across India. They constantly want to know how their customers are feeling about their products. The company wants to improve its products and Sales process based on the issues shared by their customers as well as by leveraging positive feedback.
To achieve this, HealthFit has been collecting customer feedback data from their retail store partners as well as by visiting the online portal. Their retail store partners contact customers who have bought HealthFit wearables and collect their feedback in an excel sheet template. Retail stores then send excel based feedback to the product company (HealthFit) on a weekly basis to cf@HealthFit.com with a subject “Customer Feedback - ”.
With the current process, the HealthFit is struggling to process the data accurately and in a timely manner. To solve this problem, HealthFit is being advised to automate the entire process using RPA so that they receive accurate and timely insights for decision making on a daily basis (based on whatever data is received). To achieve this, you are required to automate this process using UiPath RPA for HealthFit, as follows:
1. Configurable: Use configuration file for initializing project level global input/config data
2. Modular: Design the solution by logically breaking the process in sub-flows and explore automating them independently (reusability)
3. Manage Exceptions: Handle business as well as application level exceptions
4. Coding Standard: Use coding practices consistently
5. Logging: Log operational messages and errors
6. Credentials: No hardcoding of sensitive data. Use Windows Credential Manager for credentials.
7. (Bonus) Deployment: In addition to running the robot in the desktop mode and getting the process completed, also deploy the process on Orchestrator to monitor and control the robot from a central place