The classroom Training process is the most effective way of learning. ProICT Training will make sure that each trainee had their best experience in classroom training, with the help of our experienced and certified instructors. The trainee has sufficient time to attend regular classes and efforts for their course, but in the end, the results will give you great happiness. The best part of this training process is, if you have any confusion and doubt on any topic or stage, they can immediately ask the instructor. ProICT Training always keeps an on eye on batch sizes, smaller batch sizes allow the trainer to understand the skill level of each attendee and accordingly maintain the right pace of training, conforming individuals grasping of knowledge.
Benefits of Classroom Training
- Promotes collaborative learning
- Enhances critical thinking skills
- Builds organizational skills
- Keeps students stimulated
- Teaching style can be modified according to the student’s issues
- Develops important personality and career building skills
- It allows you to learn in a safe, quiet, clean environment, away from the noise and pressures of the work area.
- Access to live labs and practical sessions.
- The classroom environment provides the important “human touch,” which is often missing in technology-based training.
- Group interaction enhances learning. Candidates can learn from one another as well as from the trainer.
- The group setting also teaches trainees how to interact with one another in a professional, productive, cooperative way, which is something that other forms of training often don’t provide.