There are some certain levels of risk involved in the day-to-day decisions we take and taking TOGAF training and certification course is one of them. Due to the demand and price of the course, students often hesitate to take up the course without grasping a basic idea of the certification. To make learning hassle-free, ProICT Training offers TOGAF Awareness course. As an informative course, TOGAF awareness is designed to equip students with all the necessary information about TOGAF training and certification. The course will provide a brief overview of the TOGAF content, context, processes along with its competitive advantages. Reach out to professional at ProICT Training to learn more.
The course is divided into 4 primary models named:
- Module 1: An Introduction
- Module 2: The Detail
- Module 3: The Benefits
- Module 4: The Benefits per Stakeholder
Objectives of the course
The main objectives of the course are to:
- Brief students about the TOGAF standards
- Give good grounding on TOGAF standards
- Highlight the importance of TOGAF in an organization
What is the duration of the course?
It is the 6 hours course. Hence, students can complete this certification training in a single day.
Who should pursue this course?
This Architecture Certification course is ideal for individuals who are:
- In the role where they need to comprehend the core concepts, activities and benefits of TOGAF.
- Working with the group of sponsors, stakeholder, and decision-makers who need to be aware of the benefits or architecture of TOGAF.
- Responsible to sell TOGAF within an organization.
- Interested in grabbing some foundation knowledge before enrolling for the full foundation course.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no formal prerequisites of the course therefore, anyone can pursue it without any issue.
What students will learn?
Through this informative course, students will learn:
- What is enterprise architecture and TOGAF?
- How TOGAF operate in an organization
- Benefits of TOGAF
- Architecture Governance
- Stakeholder management