ProICT Training – a leading training organization offers AWS course to aspirants who want to hone their skills and knowledge to make the most out of cloud hosting. Our courses are designed by the AWS experts in order to educate individuals about the core concepts along with the latest AWS updates for long-term success. Whether you are a beginner in AWS or an IT professional who is expanding areas of opportunities, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate help you to be more effective and productive with the cloud technology.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Identity access management & S3
- EC2 Deep Dive
- Database on AWS
- HA Architecture
There are multiple sub-categories that fall under the above course headings.
Objectives of the AWS training and certification
- Educate students about the AWS principles and best practices of AWS
- Make aspirants develop decision-making skills based on fundamental concepts
- Make aspirants learn how to use AWS services to create reliable, scalable and available infrastructure
- Make aspirants learn how to bring flexibility and resiliency in the cloud infrastructure using AWS services
- Increase the performance of the infrastructure while reducing course
Professionals who should pursue AWS training and certification
- Solutions architects
- Solution design architecture
- IT developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about AWS services
What are the Prerequisites of the course?
- Understanding of AWS Technical Essentials Course
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Knowledge of general networking concepts
- Understanding of distribution systems
- Understanding of multi-tier architectures
Major benefits of pursuing AWS training and certification
- The course will help to develop a basic understanding of the AWS platform
- Students will be able to design highly scalable websites on AWS
- Students can learn to navigate the AWS management console
- Develop enhanced knowledge about terminology and concepts of AWS.
- Learn to differentiate among different AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 bucket
- Have a deep understanding of security measures of AWS
- Proper recognition of AWS computing and networking options