Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching v2.0 is a professional certification offered by Cisco Systems that validates the ability to plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot LANs and WANs. After completing the CCNP training, an IT professional can work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
Participants who complete the course will get that much needed edge to excel in their IT career. They will be able to work as: network engineers, support engineers, systems engineers, or network technicians.
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (300-115)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2 (300-135)
Objectives of the course
Few of the benefits of CCNP R&S v2.0 include:
- The CCNP certification is sufficient while applying for a networking job and you will not need any additional certifications to support your candidature
- After completing the CCNP course you can plan, implement, verify, and troubleshoot enterprise LANs and WANs networks with ease
- Learn the concepts specific to various network monitoring options, routing, and switching technologies
- With this CCNP certification, you get a thorough understanding of the basic and advanced concepts of VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing, IPv4 addressing and IOS licensing
- You will get a firm grasp on the advanced concepts of IP addressing and routing in a LAN or WAN environment
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching v2.0 is 180 days.
Who should pursue this course?
The CCNP certification is suitable for those candidates who have at least one year of networking experience and are prepared to advance their skills. CCNP R&S v2.0 certification will help the following professionals:
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Support Engineers
- Network Operations Specialist
- Network Administrators
- Network Technicians
What are the prerequisites of the course?
A valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification or any of the following Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite for CCNP certification
- CCIE – Service Provider Operations Certification
- CCIE – Routing & Switching
- CCIE – Security
- CCIE – Storage Networking
- CCIE – Wireless