Have you ever wonder if your organization need to implement some changes in the inner system? If yes, then what kind of changes it would be? If you find yourself in a position to answer these questions, then Change Management Foundation and the Practitioner Course is exactly what you need to comprehend the concept of organizational change and transition.
What you will learn?
Through this Project Management Certification course, aspirants will learn how to:
- Implement the change management, its instruments and good exercise for the sector.
- Develop, execute, and build the expertise and abilities obtained from this course in your organization.
- Set the organizational change management standard
- Access to a proven methodology, models, and tools
- Introduction to Change Management
- Change Management – Why this is important
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management Overview
- Organizational Maturity Model: Is my Organization ready for embracing change
- Organizational Maturity Model: Is my Team ready for embracing change
- Change in organizations – using interactive facilitation and individual reflection and activity
- Change how it impacts me – Tailored change manual to use in your organization
- Initiating change – using real-life organizational change experiences
- Launch and mobilizer the change – use a case study and role-plays to practice the concepts
What are the Prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course but the knowledge of management can work as an additional benefit.
Who should pursue this course?
This course is ideal for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Those who want to learn about the change management