We are living in a competition where an individual is judged on the basis of his knowledge and skills. Therefore, upgrading the area of knowledge and skills ensure you can take advantage of the current job opportunities in the market. ProICT Training offers TOGAF Implementation certification course to educate students who want to clear TOGAF (level 1 & 2) and learn how to implement TOGAF within an organization. Throughout this course, aspirants will get familiar with the core concepts, principles and implementation of TOGAF along with hands-on experience. Enroll yourself today and reserve your dream job.
The following concepts will be covered through the course:
- An Overview of TOGAF – Linking Business & Architecture
- The Enterprise Architecture Practice
- EA Practice – Implement Vs Integration Approach
- EA Practice – Demand & Supply
- EA Practice – Interaction of Strategy, Architecture & Delivery
- EA Practice – Operating & Engagement Models
- EA Practice – Capability Assessment
- Governance – Standards & Principles
- Services, Capabilities & Tools
- Communications Strategy & Execution
- EA Charter
Objectives of the course
The primary objectives that will be full filled by students are:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of the standard.
- Collaborate with TOGAF architects
- Meet the organizational goals in an appropriate manner
- Identify areas where they can cut the cost and efforts
- Move further on the ladder of success
What is the duration of the course?
The duration period of TOGAF implementation is 25 hours.
Who should pursue this course?
This course is beneficial for:
- Individuals who want to develop an in-depth understanding of TOGAF 9 implementation.
- Professional who are working within an organization that has recently adopted TOGAF 9 standard.
- Working architects that are responsible for the developing architecture artifacts.
- Architects who are responsible for introducing TOGAF 9 into the architecture projects.
- Individuals who want to pass the TOGAF exam in a short span of time with quick succession.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no prerequisites for the Implementation TOGAF. Therefore anyone who is willing to learn about the concepts of the TOGAF implementation can easily pursue this course.
What students will learn?
This course combines knowledge with real-life examples. Hence, through this course, students will learn:
- How to align the IT and business aspects of an organization.
- The fundamentals of the TOGAF 9 and how it can be used for an organization
- How to handle the RFPs
- The process of developing and implementing strategy within the organization
- The best IT practices that can be merged with business aspects