This is self-paced online training designed on one of the most popular platform ‘Java’, to train you on its basic and advanced concepts of Java and gain an entry into the programming world as a Java Developer
About the course
If you’re looking to master web application development for virtually any computing platform, this Java Certification Training Course is for you. Our all-in-one Java training will give you a firm foundation in Java, the mostly used programming language in all spheres of software development. You’ll learn the advanced concepts of Core Java 8 and Java EE, Hibernate and Spring frameworks, JDBC architecture, JUnite and SOA as you build your skills to become an expert in Java programming.
Core Java Topics
Variables and Types of Variabes, Datatypes
Methods and Types
Need of Main Method
Command Line Arguments
OOPS and Inheritance
Method Overloading, Overriding
Interfaces and Abstract Classes
Packages and Accessbility Modifiers
Edureka’s Advanced Java Certification Training is designed for students and professionals who want to be a Java Developer. This 42-hour course which will cover both core and advanced Java concepts like Java Array, Collections, Database connectivity, Threads, Exception Handling, JSP, Servlets, XML handling etc. You will also learn various Java frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.
Our Java Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified Java Developer. Following are the objectives our course offers:
- In-depth knowledge of Java data types, conditional statements and loops, multi-threading and exception handling, a database using hibernate framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc and parse XML files using DOM and SAX
- The capability to implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques, JDBC to communicate with Database, SOA using web services
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce domains
- Rigorous involvement of an SME throughout the Java Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented computer programming language that was designed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995. Key Features of Java:
Despite having a tough competition on the server side from Microsoft and other companies, Java is doing extremely well on mobile platforms, thanks to Android! It has also been the primary language for Hadoop Developers.
- Platform Independent
- Usability of Java
- Open Source
- Hadoop in Java
Java Certification Training will help you to become a Java expert. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge of Java Language, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Java projects.
During the Java course, you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Develop the code with various Java data types, conditions, and loops
- Implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques
- Understand object-oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc.
- Implement multi-threading and exception handling
- Use parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java
- Write a code in JDBC to communicate with Database
- Develop web applications and JSP pages
- Interact with the database using hibernate framework
- Write code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring
- Implement SOA using web services
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become:
- Java Developers
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Programming Hobbyists
- Database Administrators
- Youngsters who want to kick-start their career are the key beneficiaries of this course
There is no pre-requisite for this course. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but beneficial.
- RAM: 2GB
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or higher
- Operating System: 32 or 64 bit OS with JDK installed on it
We will help you to set-up the Java environment on your local system along with Eclipse IDE with a detailed step by step installation guides will be present in your LMS which will help you to install and set-up java and eclipse.
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project. The project is from Banking domain, dealing with web services. Following modules need to be developed for the project.
- Module 1 : This module accepts user id and password and authenticates the given credentials with the database using hibernate
- Module 2 : By accepting the type of account (SB / Current A/c) and user's details, account will be created
- Module 3 : Perform the debit and credit transactions
- Module 4 : Accept credit card information with the desired details and authorize the credit card amount using web services
- Module 5 : Display transactions of the account based on given date range (From a specific date to a specific date)
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
1. View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
2. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the "create your resume" option.
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
All our instructors are working professionals from the Industry, working in leading organizations and have real world experience in JAVA/J2EE. All these experienced folks trained by Edureka provide online training so that they can provide great learning experience.
Just give us a CALL at +91 88808 62004 OR email at email@example.com. US Toll free number is 1800 275 9730.
You no longer need a credit history or a credit card to purchase this course. Using ZestMoney, we allow you to complete your payment with a EMI plan that best suits you. It's a simple 3 step procedure:
- Fill your profile: Complete your profile with Aadhaar, PAN and employment details.
- Verify your account: Get your account verified using netbanking, ekyc or uploading documents
- Activate your loan: Setup automatic repayment using NACH to activate your loan