Do you think is it the right time to leave behind your current position to take over the roles and responsibilities of the senior project manager? If yes, then it is time to visit ProICT Training to support your decision. The platform offers Prince2 agile foundation training and certification course to validate the knowledge and skills of the candidates who want to move further in the IT industry. Under the proper supervision of the certified and experienced trainers, candidates can develop skills that are necessary to manage various projects under different environment. Consult with our experts to learn more!
The course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- Fix and Flex
- Areas of Particular Focus for PRINCE2 Agile
- Principles and Behaviours
- PRINCE2 Themes
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the Project Environment
- PRINCE2 Processes
- Transitioning to Agile
Objectives of the course
The key objectives of this advanced training course are to ensure:
- Candidate will clear the exam within the very first attempt
- Candidates will learn how to control the projects
- Candidate will learn how to run projects using the Prince 2 concepts
- Candidates can leverage the PRINCE2 Foundation guidelines
What is the duration of the course?
It might take around 4 hours to complete both training and certification. However, the duration can differ due to the mode of training.
Who should pursue this course?
This globally recognized course is ideal for the people who are willing to take over the position of the project manager in an organization. Moreover, professionals can also pursue this course:
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Software Developers
- Team Managers
- Assistant project manager
What are the prerequisites of the course?
As a fundamental certification, there are no formal prerequisites for the course. So, who are interested in this course can directly get themselves enrolled.
What students will learn?
Upon the successful completion of the course, students will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Apply fundamental principles of Prince 2 agile
- Develop and execute a tailored approach to new projects
- Control the investment of resources
- Apply skills to complete the knowledge of Prince 2 agile