Get a detailed overview of the Prince2 agile practitioner course with ProICT Training. Prepared by the industry expert trainers, the Prince2 agile practitioner training and certification course will validate the knowledge and set of skills that are necessary to become a professional Prince2 agile practitioner. This course will cover all the fundamentals of both Prince2 and Agile, right from the frameworks, flexibility, to functionality. Pursuing this course will not only update your knowledge and skills but also open the doors of opportunities for candidates. Visit ProICT Training to book your limited seat today!
The course covers the following topics:
- What is PRINCE2 Agile?
- Reviewing the Fundamental Concepts
- PRINCE2 Agile Guidance, Tailoring, and Techniques
- Defining Areas of Focus for PRINCE2 Agile
As it is just an overview of the course, candidates will cover other sub-topics during the course.
Objectives of the course
The primary objectives of this course are to educate students about:
- Basic concepts of Prince2 agile practitioner
- Purpose of combining concepts of Prince2 and Agile together
- Aspects of Prince2 in the Agile
What is the duration of the course?
It would take around 32 hours to complete this course. Moreover, the course can be altered due to the mode of training.
Who should pursue this course?
This course was designed to aim the professionals who work within the project environments and wants to grow further in the industry. Pursuing and completing this training and certification course will expand their knowledge and add a primary skill in their resume.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
To become eligible for the Prince2 agile practitioner certification students need to have:
Consult with the experts to more about the prerequisites of this course.
What students will learn?
After completing this course, students will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Configure and tune the Prince 2 to utilize the agile framework
- Implement Prince 2 for the project management
- Implement Agile framework for the product delivery
- Manage projects and deliver desired results