PRINCE2 Practitioner is one of the most recognized certifications around the world. Candidates who pursue this course at ProICT Training often describe it as the balanced set of methods that describes how resources and inputs and outputs can be utilized to maximize the project production. The prince 2 Practitioner is actually designed with an aim to educate IT aspirants, how to tailor ideas and concepts according to the requirements of the projects. Apart from the knowledge and hands-on experience, this advanced-level certification will also cover the certification exam goals so, aspirants can grab the highest paying jobs upon the competition of the course. Visit ProICT Training to enroll yourself today!
The course curriculum covers the following primary topics:
- PRINCE2 principles
- PRINCE2 themes
- Starting Up A Project
- Business Case
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
Objectives of the course
The key objectives of this course are to provide an in-depth understanding of:
- Communication between the management and stakeholder
- Delegation of authority to each member of the management
- Utilization of Prince2 principles in start and closure of a project
- Regular review in a respective manner
What is the duration of the course?
This PRINCE2 Practitioner Training & Certification Course can be easily completed in 32 hours. However, the duration can be changed according to the mode of training.
Who should pursue this course?
This IT level course is ideal for aspiring project managers. Apart from that following can pursue this course:
- Project Assurances
- Project Supporters
- Operational Line Managers
- Business Change Analysts
What are the prerequisites of the course?
To become eligible to enroll, candidates must have cleared the foundation level exam before taking this certification.
What students will learn?
Through this globally-recognized course students will be able to:
- Enhance project management skills
- Comprehend principles, terminology and the applications of a PRINCE2 methodology
- Manage the various projects in Prince2 environments
- Understand the relationship between Prince2 Principles and tactics