Whether you are looking for an option to manage your project or the whole series of projects, PMP Certification Prep Training Courses will help you to possess the knowledge and skills to perform the project management task efficiently. ProICT Training- the leading IT certification provider offers a series of Project Management Certifications that can help candidates to become a certified professional in Project Management. The certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) provides a detailed overview of the terminologies and methodologies of Project Management to match the organizational needs.
Throughout this course, candidates will learn how Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is used for project scheduling. This training course will prepare candidates by making them learn to plan, implement manage and complete a project without any issue. In a nutshell, PMP prep training and certification is an ideal course for candidates who wants to validate their PMP knowledge and skills. To acquire more information enroll yourself today at ProICT Training.
The course will cover the following concepts:
- Introduction to PMP® Certification
- The Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
What will you learn with PMP Certification?
Upon the completion of the course, you will learn how to:
- Leverage terminology and concepts of Project Management.
- Plan and manage projects.
- Calculate Project Estimates for cost and budget.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close a Project.
- Schedule projects.
What are the pre-requisites of this course?
To enroll into the course, students must have;
- 4-year bachelor degree and 4500 hours of experience in directing and leading projects
- A secondary diploma with 7500 hours of experience in leading and handing projects
The completion of the course would take around 35 hours.
At the end of this training, you should be able to:
- Learn the basic concepts of Project Environment.
- Understand the process Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Reduce the risks related to projects.
- Understand the project management techniques needed for its success.
Identify organizational systems work process for a project.