About The Course
Selenium Webdriver training is an online virtual live comprehensive training . It is an on-demand training which provides depth knowledge and helps build skills about Automation Testing process utilizing Selenium. This course is designed for an individual who has no experience to professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and build skills. Our trainers are highly experienced and skillful who have been working in IT industry and providing training as successful trainers for years.
Who are we? ProICT LLC, is a registered online training provider found and led by the group of IT working professionals and experts. Our trainers are not only highly experienced and knowledgeable but also current IT working Professionals leading IT companies in USA, UK, Canada and other countries. We are ready to share our knowledge and years of working experience with other professionals to assist and guide them get ahead in career.
- Duration: 40+ Hours
- Live virtual online training by experienced trainers
- Lifetime access to recording of virtual training
- Study material and notes are included
- Java programming course is included
- Tips and trick to crack interview
- Mock interviews by trainers
What is automation testing?
Automation Testing or Test Automation is the process of automating the manual Test Cases from the scratch. These automation Test Cases are known as Automation Test Scripts. Automation Test Engineer also known as QA Automation Testers create these Test Scripts which are later executed through an Automation Testing Tool. These tools can handle executing tests, reporting outcomes and evaluating results with earlier test runs. Tests transported with help, cover their tools which could frequently be run for many reasons, at any time of the day. The technique or process of getting used to applying for automation is known as an evaluation automation framework.
The goal of automated tests is to simplify the matter. It reduces and minimizes the use of a group of scripts. If unit testing consumes a lot of a high assurance (QA) team’s sources, for instance, this process may well be a good candidate for automation. Automated testing tools can handle executing tests, reporting outcomes and evaluating results with earlier test runs. Tests transported by helping cover and their power tools could frequently run, any time of the day.
The technique or process applying for automation is known as an evaluation automation framework. Several structures implemented over the years. This gets used by commercial vendors and testing organizations. Automating tests with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) or open source might be complicated to learn, however, cost effective. In lots of organizations, automation is implemented when it’s been determined that the manual testing program isn’t meeting expectations which are difficult to usher in more human testers.
Selenium is a free automated testing tool for web applications across different browsers and platforms. Selenium isn’t just a tool, rather a suite of software’s, each serving different testing needs of the organization.
There are 4 vital components in Selenium Automation Testing Tool:
- Selenium Integrated Development Atmosphere (IDE)
- Selenium Handheld Remote Control (RC)
- Web Driver
- Selenium Grid
Advantages of Selenium Testing Tool
- Open source software and portable.
- Supports many OS like Home windows, Mac PC, Linux, Unix, etc
- It supports multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc).
- Integrates with ANT or Maven type of frameworks for source code compilation.
- Incorporates with Test NG testing framework for testing applications and generating reports.
- Can be integrated with Continuous Integration Tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Incorporates along with other free tools for supporting additional features.
- You can use it for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and other mobile based application testing.
- CPU and RAM consumption for script execution is low.
- Arrives with a different aspect of providing support to the parent that is selenium IDE with it Selenium Grid and Selenium Handheld Remote Control (RC) covered.
- Same Test Script can operate on Multiple Web Browses
- Choice to Choose Programming Language
- Supports Multiple Testing Frameworks
- Smooth Integration together with your Existing Ecosystem
Who should enroll in this course?
- Testers, developers and students who have the interest to learn it may enroll with few others like.
- Manual Testers want to change to Automation testing
- Automation testers who would like to enhance their current skills
- Test Managers
- Selenium RC Users who would like to move their projects in Web Driver
There is no pre-requisites. You don’t need to know anything prior to Selenium Course as ProICT Trainers will train you from the scratch. No prior programming or coding knowledge needed as trainers teaches each topic end to end and step by step. It is a comprehensive training course where all topics are covered in detailed with live programming within the lectures.