- Agile Overview
- Domains of Agile Practices
- Software Development
- Product Management
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile at scale
- Comparison of Agile Methods
Benefits of Agile Scrum Master Certification
- More sense of satisfaction in the team
- Improvement in quality of work
- Improvement in decision making
- Reduced wastage
- Dynamic value prioritization of features
- Improved productivity, trust and safety
- Saving money (by not doing unwanted/ least wanted work)
- Capability to quickly improve based on the end user feedback
- Customer satisfaction
Objectives of Agile Scrum Master Certification
We, At ProICT Training assure that the trainee will become certified Agile Scrum Masters. Throughout this course:
- Trainees will become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Agile methodology
- They will be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Agile Scrum Master or developer in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Agile methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Agile
- They will have experience carrying out an agile project through simulated case studies
- Trainees will gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of agile
- They will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Agile related issues in their organizations
Prerequisites of the course?
There is no prerequisites for Agile Scrum Master Certification. Anyone who is willing to learn can pursue this course.
What is the duration of the course?
Agile Scrum Master Certificate is the short-term is 20 hours course.