A CCNA Security certification will enable you to develop a security infrastructure using Cisco network devices, acquire skills to install and monitor network devices, and recognize and control threats to the security structure. This CCNA Security course on latest version IINS v3 strives to deliver the core security concepts, VPN encryption, understand the secure access management, firewall, intrusion prevention, endpoint security along with email and web security. Participants will learn to install, troubleshoot, and monitor the secure networks to maintain the confidentiality, availability of devices and data and integrity through this CCNA Security certification training.
After completing the CCNA Security training you will acquire skills to help you have a better understanding of the security threats and learn how to take preventive steps to stop such threats.
The course curriculum of the course covers the following topics:
- Modern Network Security Threats
- Securing Network Devices
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA)
- Implementing Firewall Technologies
- Implementing Intrusion Prevention
- Securing the Local Area Network
Objectives of the course
- Upon completion of this course, you will get a good understanding of the network security principles, tools, and configurations.
- Understanding security threats facing modern networks
- Securing access to network devices
- Implementing AAA on networks
- Using ACLs to thwart potential network threats
- Ensuring secure network management and reporting
- Managing Layer 2 network attacks
- Implementing Cisco IOS firewall and Intrusion Prevention
- Executing site-to-site IPSec VPNs
- Ensuring effective security policies
- Explain and learn about Content and Endpoint Security in CCNA security training
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of the CCNA Security certification training is 180 days.
Who should pursue this course?
CCNA Security training and certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist
- Network Engineers
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Certification, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.