The computer hacker forensic investigator certification course will give you the knowledge and experience to analyze any security flaws rising up in a system. This CHFI Certification course is designed in a way to deliver the knowledge and skills necessary to perform effective digital forensic investigation over the cybercrime issues. As the digital world is witnessing the rise in cybercrime, organizations across the world are searching for security professionals who can efficiently detect the security flaw in the system. The Computer Hacker Forensic Investigator Certification (CHFI) is one of the most valued certifications and those who possess this certification can raise to an elite group of security professionals. Consult with today to learn more!
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing Computers
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Forensics Investigation Using Access Data FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using Encase
- Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Becoming an Expert Witness
In this Certification course you will learn how to:
- Perform electronic evidence collections
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions
- Conduct through examinations of computer hard disk drives and other electronic data storage media
- Utilize forensic tools and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet history, word processing documents, images and other files.
- Perform anti-forensics detection
- Apply advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction.
- IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge on IT/cyber security, computer forensics, and incident response
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP is required
- Prior completion of CEH training would be an advantage
- Before attending this CHFI course, students should have one year of experience managing Windows/Unix/Linux systems or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
Duration of the course
The certification in Computer Hacker Forensic Investigator is 16 hours long.