- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Scrum Roles
- Planning in Scrum
- Expectations of a Product Owner
- Agile, Scrum, & Product Ownership
- Comparison of Agile Methods
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile at scale
- Sprint Planning
- Implementation of Scrum
- Scrum for Large Projects
- User stories and story mapping
- Story essentials
Benefits of Combo of Scrum Product owner & Agile Expert
With this certification, the trainee will:
- Improve in quality of work.
- Enhance decision making skills.
- Expand and explore product management skills.
- Engagement to the development industry
- Expand career opportunities as they remain relevant and marketable across various sectors
- Engagement with a community of Scrum experts
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Realistic planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Would be able to manage the product in an agile environment
- Become efficient enough to play the role of a Product Owner in the Scrum team
- Comprehend how to handle stakeholder efficiently
Objectives of Combo of Scrum Product owner & Agile Expert
- Trainee can enhance knowledge to identify issues related to the practical implementations.
- Candidate will experience carrying out an agile project through simulated case studies.
- Better understanding between customers and users.
- Aspirant can understand responsibilities of Scrum product owner & Agile Expert both.
- Trainee can successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification and if aspirants have basic knowledge about Scrum and Agile, it will be an additional advantage for them.
What is the duration of the course?
Combo of Scrum Product owner & Agile Expert Certification is 16 hours course.