At ProICT Training, we have few courses that may help you to learn various tools and concepts of DevOps. Out of all, Kubernetes Training & Certification is the course that will help you to gain expertise over the basic architecture of Kubernetes.
Our certified trainers will help you to learn how to work with network plugins, understand Kubernetes security, Kubernetes cluster and also allow developers to work with different containers by using fewer resources. With this training, you will gain strong grasp over the basic components of Kubernetes like Node, Pod, Deployment, Services, APIs etc. plus, you will also learn how to create a local cluster using Ubuntu VMs. So, without any second thoughts, reserve your limited seat!
This course includes::
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Deploy an app to Kubernetes Cluster
- Expose App, Scale App And Update App in Kubernetes
- Managing State with Deployments
- Federations, Auditing and Debugging Kubernetes, Security Best Practices
What you will learn through this training?
Through our certification, you will learn:
- Basic concepts of Kubernetes and architecture
- Difference between a virtual machine and a container used in Kubernetes
- Key components that build a Kubernetes cluster
- How to install Kubernetes from scratch on Ubuntu
- How to deploy an app using Kubectl in Kubernetes cluster
What are the pre-requisites for this training?
To attend this training, you need basic knowledge or experience in:
- Basic Linux command line and file editing skills
- Programming language (such as Python, Node.js, and Go).
- Cloud Native application concepts and architectures
What are the objective of this certification?
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Install and configure of Kubernetes cluster.
- Understand what Kubernetes security is.
- Learn how to Audit logs and troubleshoot Kubernetes cluster.
- Understand the process to create and deploy clusters of machines running container.
- Create federations to manage Kubernetes clusters
- run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
What will be the duration of this certification?
This certification will take 40 hours. However, the duration may be extended as per your mode of learning.