Are you searching for any certification that helps you to upgrade your skills for better performance in Front-end Web Development?
If yes, then you should take a step towards ProICT Training where you will find thousands of certifications that help you to enhance your knowledge. Our certification in JQuery UI Development can be an ideal choice for those who want to learn web development. We have certified instructors to make you a better professional in your field of work.
This course includes:
- Introducing JQuery
- DOM Manipulation & JQuery Effects
- JQuery Forms & Events
- JQuery AJAX & Utilities
- JQuery Plugins
- JQuery UI
- JQuery Mobile Introduction
What you will learn through this course?
Through this course, you will learn:
- To set up your own custom JQuery UI library
- Ability to create and design custom themes in a jiffy by using ThemeRoller
- How events work in JQuery UI development
- About JQuery UI Tooltip, UI Spinner and UI Menu
- JQuery plugins and its usage in web projects and basic plugin development
What are the pre-requisites for the JQuery UI development course?
What are the main objectives of this training?
Upon the completion of the certification, you can:
- Understand the core concepts of HTML and JQuery UI development.
- Able to work with various UI components of JQuery.
- Learn JQuery AJAX and UI basics.
- Build creative and interactive web applications by using JQuery.
- Learn HTML compatibility, utility, and interoperability
- Learn how to create effects and animations.
What is the duration of the course?
The JQuery UI Development Training & Certification is 36 hours long course.