This course includes::
- Overview of DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Continuous Testing with Selenium
- Continuous Deployment: Containerization with Docker
- Containerization with Docker: Ecosystem and Networking
- Continuous Deployment: Configuration Management with Puppet
- Configuration Management with Ansible
- Containerization using Kubernetes
- Continuous Monitoring with Nagios
- Introduction to DevOps on Cloud
What you will through this training?
Throughout this course, you can get:
- Skills to Perform configuration management by using Puppet
- Knowledge of continuous integration with Jenkins
- Understanding about Configuration Management, and Monitoring of application
- Skills to Manage clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
- Knowledge about how to Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
Delegates willing to attend this course are expected to have:
- Linux Fundamentals
- Web Development Fundamentals
- Java Fundamentals
What objective you will cover through this training?
After the completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Gain deep knowledge about knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Set up coordination between Development and IT operational teams.
- Describe the role of Cloud computing and AWS in DevOps.
- Work with Git by using GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Reduce deployment failures and rollbacks.
What will be the duration of the certification?
The certification in DevOps Training will take 56 hours, which will help you to gain the expertise in DevOps and its tools.