The Ethical Hacker Training course is a speculate training course for the information security professionals. This course will teach you about the advance techniques that hackers actually use for system breach. The main motive of this EC Council course is to protect secured technologies from the unauthorized assess.
This Ethical Hacker Training course will prepare you for the roles of computer network defense analyst, infrastructure supporter, incident responder, auditor, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, security manager, and other related high profiles. So, without any delay enroll yourself in Certified Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH) certification at ProICT Training.
- Windows Hacking
- Attacking Web Technologies
- Pen Testing Wireless Networks
The Ethical Hacker Training course from ProICT Training will help you:
- Understand the finer implication of Trojans and backdoors.
- Learn advance log management for information security.
- Gain ability on advance concept such as network analysis, securing IIS, and hacking SQL.
- Provide the latest development to mobile and web technology like android, IOS, blackberry, windows, and HTML 5.
- Better understanding of IDS, firewall, honeypots, and wireless hacking.
- Have two or more years of documented information security experience.
- Submit completed CEH Exam Eligibility Form including verification from employer.
The ethical hacking training course is 16 hours training course that covers all the tools and techniques to understand the ethical hacking and to secure the IT infrastructure.