SAFe for terms certification is a crucial aspect of scrum principles. It is an ideal course to prepare yourself for the roles and responsibilities of DevOps team member, scrum master, and product owner while learning how to collaborate with other DevOps teams. Through this course, you will get familiar with stories and breakdown features, plan and execute iterations, and plan program increments. This certification is a part of agile release trains, hence you will learn how to work on an agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP programming. To get more details about the course consult with our experts.
Who should pursue the SAFe for Teams certification?
The following individuals can pursue this course to enhance their SAFE knowledge and skills:
- Team members who implement lean and agile
- All members of an agile release train preparing for the implement
The SAFe for terms certification covers the following topics:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
SAFe for Teams covers the following objectives:
- Plan program increments
- Develop team and trains processes
- Implement iterations and demo value
- Plan iterations
- Explain SAFe agile principles
- Communicate with your team in common language
- Enhance as a member of an agile team or an agile release train
There are some requirements to take SAFe for Teams certification hence, a candidate should have:
- Familiarity with agile concepts and principles
- Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Experience with software, hardware and development processes
What is the duration period of SAFe for Teams certification?
SAFe for terms certification course is the short term- 28 hours course which will help you to gain your experience in a scaled agile framework.