The major mistake any hardware user can make is to ignore backing up their data. “You can reinstall the software but data lost is irreplaceable.”
In this digital world, you need to protect your data from viruses, threats and risks. In System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) training you will gain the fundamental knowledge to implement and maintain system security practices that will help your company to protect itself from security threats and virus attacks. Obtaining this certification signifies that your enable to tackle the operational needs and role of security practitioners, including authentication, security checking, attacks from threats, cryptography and much more.
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
With this certification you will be able to:
- Understand access control policies, procedures and user controls.
- Implement security operations and understand the availability, integrity and security of organizational assets.
- Identify the data recovery planning requirements necessary to ensure the preservation of the business.
- Identify the concepts and the requirements of cryptography and secure protocols.
- Provide the basic understanding of telecommunication and network security concepts.
- Define and explain the techniques for dealing with viruses, worms, and other malwares.
- Protectyour company from stem cyber-attacks and create a safe and secure for your organization.
- Expand the skills and knowledge needed to fulfill organizational duties.
- Educate candidates to secure their systems and data.
- To identify the system security methodologies to protect systems from threats.
- To prove yourself as an integral part of this constantly-changing field.
- To implement and operate wireless technologies.
Prerequisites of the course
Students must have Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CSSK) before pursuing the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) course.
This certification will take 32 hours, which depends on your learning skills.