This course includes::
- Introduction to Git
- Getting Started With Git And Its Architecture
- Remote Repositories
- Branching and Merging
- Git Methodology
- Git plugin with IDE (Eclipse)
What are the benefits of this course?
Through this certification, you will:
- Learn how to use GitHub services in Git.
- Understand Git branching by using an interactive tool.
- Able to use Forks and pull request features of GitHub
- Get expertise in Git command list and Git command lookup reference by using Git simulator.
- Learn how to use various components of Git and GitHub in software development operations.
What are the objectives you will cover through this course?
- How to install, setup and configure Git tool on different Operating Systems.
- Can create, configure and clone Repository in Git and GitHub.
- Understand the tools Git add and commit, Git push, merging repositories, tagging, Git log
- Able to work on Git commands, such as commit, reset, push, revert, checkout, fetch and merge
- Can work on open source projects by using Git and GitHub.
What are the pre-requisites of this training?
The Git & GitHub certification is specially designed for beginners, which means no need for previous experience. Moreover, if you have a basic knowledge of Windows Command line then, it will be an advantage for you.
What will be the duration of this training?
The Git & GitHub Training & Certification will take 15 hours to complete. The duration can differ as per your mode of learning.