The CompTIA Network+ Certification course includes managing, troubleshooting, maintaining and operating basic IT network infrastructure. This course is designed to enhance the knowledge and understanding of the networking concepts. After pursuing this advanced-level course, candidates will be able to pass the CompTIA Network+ exam in the very first attempt. In short, the CompTIA Network+ is an ideal Cyber Security Certification course for professionals who wants to possess an in-depth understanding of CompTIA hardworking software.
- Exam Foundations
- Networks and Their Basic Components
- OSI Model
- TCP/IP Model
- Media and Cabling Distribution
- Ethernet Fundamentals
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Wireless Networks
- IP Addressing
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Network Security
- Network Availability
- Network Management
- Networking Tools and the Command Line
- Network+ (N10-007) Practice Exam
What students will learn?
With this course, candidates will learn to:
- Develop functional networks.
- Compose, managing, as well as maintaining essential network devices.
- Separate network traffic and developing strong networks by utilizing devices like routers and switches.
- Identifying the advantages and disadvantages of the existing network configurations.
- Expend network standard, security and associated protocols.
- Troubleshooting techniques for network issues.
- Supporting the development of virtualized networks.
What are the Prerequisites?
To students it is recommended to have 9 months of network-related IT experience, although it is not mandatory, it can help to fasten the learning process. You can consult with experts at ProICT Training to learn more.
What is the course duration?
The completion of the course would take around 32 hours. However, it can be altered as per the mode of training.