PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Training & Certification is specially designed for those who are aspiring their career in Project management by using agile methodologies. At ProICT Training, we have certified and experienced trainers to teach you agile concepts to work on your project more efficiently.
In this certification, you will understand the agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, Agile domains and strategies of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). You may enhance your skills as a Team Leader and able to manage team performance. If you want to become a Project Manager with expertise in agile concepts then, this training is just for you. So hurry up get yourself enrolled for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Training.
Students will cover the following concepts in this course:
- Introduction to PMI-ACP
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection & Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Exam Tips and Related Readings
What will you learn with this course?
Upon the completion of the certification, you can:
- Understand the agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
- Learn about how Agile methodology work.
- Handle agile projects in an effective manner.
- Learn and implement all the agile domains in your projects.
- Enhance your skills and personal marketability.
- Plan agile projects and manage team performance also.
What is the duration of this training?
The completion of PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Training will take 24 hours.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
In order to become eligible for certification in PMI Agile Practitioner training students must fulfill the below pre-requisites:
- 2000 hours of experience of project team earned within the last 5 years
- 2000 hours of working experience with agile projects
- Knowledge of agile practices
What are the main objectives of this certification?
The primary objectives of this course are to help candidates learn how to:
- Work on a project by using Agile Fundamentals and tools.
- Understand Risk Management and Communication Management.
- Improve team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Run projects in a structured manner,
- Learn how to reduce overheads and increase ROI