Nowadays ReactJS has become the most popular framework because of its simplicity and flexibility to build web applications. That’s why IT Companies are hiring experienced IT professionals having the same skills and experience. If you are also praising to be one of them then, you need to polish your skills in ReactJS with Redux Certification.
At ProICT Training, we have certified and experienced instructors who know how to make concepts easy to understand for you. So what are you waiting for, go get yourself enrolled to become a certified professional in Web Development?
This course includes::
- Introduction to ReactJS
- React Basics
- React Key Features
- Redux Introduction
- Redux Basics
- Data Flow and Usage with React
- Async Actions and Async Flow in Redux
- Middleware and React Router
- Advanced features of Redux
- Testing Redux
What you will learn from this course?
After the course completion, you will learn:
- To work on the latest and updated version of the ReactJS framework.
- Fundamental concepts of ReactJS and its ecosystem.
- How React and Redux can be used together to build applications
- How Data flow works and its usage with React
- Explanation about sync Actions and Async Flow in Redux
- Secure and manage your Application’s Data with Redux
What are the pre-requisites for this training?
To get yourself enroll for this certification, participants must have:
- Basic knowledge of Programming language
What are the objectives of this training?
- Use React JS framework for developing their front end web applications
- Learn about ReactJS, Redux, Animations, Next.js basics, React Routing.
- Learn to set up, run, and debug a React application.
- Understand how to run ReactJS different environments (client, server, and native)
- Build impressive, user-friendly web applications by using React JS and Redux frameworks
- Learn how to develop an application by using React and Redux from the very beginning.
How much time this certification will take for course completion?
The completion of the ReactJS with Redux Training and certification will take 30 hours. It can be extended as per your mode of learning.