The Chief Information Security Officer is an industry leading certification that validate the real knowledge and the experience necessary to archive the executive level of information security. The certification will give you the knowledge required for the networking role. To earn the CCISO certification, you must meet the basic CCISO requirements. This is the ideal certification for candidates who are interested in information security management and want to make their career in it.
- Risk Management, Controls, and Audit Management
- Security Program Management and Operations
- IS Core Concepts
- Strategic Planning, Finance, and Vendor Management
In the completion of this EC Council Certification course, participants should be able to:
- Drivers that Influence Governance
- Corporate Governance Activities
- Information Security Governance Activities
- Governance and Ethical Decision Making
- Risk Management
- Risk Treatment
- Risk Management Frameworks
- Audit Management
- Information Security Portfolio/Program/Project Management
- Security Operations
- Access Control
- Physical Security
The Chief Information Security Officer course will gives you the knowledge about:
1.New technology implementation
- Identify value and high level risk
- Assess risk in dynamic environment
- Capture interaction with business, market, users and third parties.
2.Analyze of stakeholder landscape
- Understand culture and technical barriers
- Understand business requirement
- Optimize operational parameter like timing, cost, and resources.
- Understand challenge and opportunities
- Identify teamwork
- Outsourcing operational scenario
- Cost saving value and understand risk
- Understand people, process, technology and sourcing risk.
- Participants who are interested in earning CCISO certification must have ECCouncil’s Exam Eligibility application before sitting for the CCISO Exam.
- Students with at least 5 years of experience in three of the five domains, only eligible for CCISO certification.
The chief information security officer is a 16 hours certification course that is intended for top level information security executives.