The secret of success lies in managing security risk, not avoiding it. In this digital world, you need to learn how to protect your system and data from threats. Certification in Information Security Management Principles provides you complete knowledge about risk management, technical controls, legal frameworks, physical securities. CISMP is an advanced level of certification that helps you to secure your information and data from cyber-worms and threats. Through this certification, you can develop your knowledge of core concepts and learn how to apply practical principles to enhance your business processes and information management and security.
One of the weakest links in the information security change is an employee, the person who accesses or controls critical information every day. It is very important for an organization to hire trained and professional employees only. With this step, organizations can reduce the risk of cyber-attack and secure their information or data.
- Information Security Management Principles
- Information Risk
- Information Security Framework
- Procedural/People Security Controls
- Technical Security Controls
- Software Development and Lifecycle
- Physical and Environmental Control
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Other technical Aspects
- Preparation for the CISMP Examination and Mock Exam
With this certification, you will be able to:
- Protect from threats with the help of experts who can build and maintain a secure business environment for them.
- Reduce cyber risk and protect your system and information.
- Understand the issues and challenges comes in managing information risks in cyber security.
- Secure all the confidential information related to your organization.
- Understand the concepts and roles of cryptography.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to qualify the CISMP exam.
- To understand the latest national rules and regulations that affect information security management.
- To improve your skills for networking and information security.
- To increase your confidence, knowledge and skills related to information security and management.
- To maintain your prestige gained through years of experience in Information Security.
- To become Experienced security professional to enhance the knowledge about Information security management and its principles.
Prerequisites of Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP)
The individual must have 5 years of experience in the information security domain.
This certification will take 32 hours, which depends on your learning skills.