This course includes::
- Functions and Internal memory Management
- Form Elements HTML5 & JS
- Objects and Events Handling
- Libraries and Frameworks
- JQuery- Functions & DOM
What will you get from this training?
After completing the course, you will be able to;
- Validate forms created on HTML
- Build and implement JQuery UI by using its themes and tools
- Learn how to add animation, effects and plug-ins in your application
- Understand how to debug or compile and test and application
- Create, edit and remove HTML elements
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
To get yourself enroll for this certification, participants must have:
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like HTML5, CSS and Java
What objectives you will cover through this course?
Upon the course completion, you can:
- Able to use JQuery UI elements, dialog features, a date picker, and special effects
- Understand the process of CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete)
- Work on JSON and AJAX
- Use the variables and data types
How much time this training will take to finish?