The Linux administration training and certification course is an ideal course for candidates who have just begun building their careers in the Linux system. The prime objective of this training course at ProICT Training is to enhance the knowledge and build skills in candidates who are willing to take over the role of Linux administrator. Under the supervision of leading experts in the industry, candidates can master key concepts of Linux administration like- red Hat Linux system, Linux operations, Linux Kernel, managing boot process, and testing and debugging. This is the training course candidates require to possess knowledge and skills to clear the Linux Administration certification exam. Enroll today to get certified.
Who should pursue this course?
This course can benefit the following individuals:
- Linux Developers
- Software developers
- IT professionals
Linux administration training certification covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Linux Administration and Unix
- Linux System Structure
- Advanced File permissions
- Backup and Recovery tasks
- Software Package Administration
- User and Group Administration
- Core concepts of Web Server and Proxy Server
- Fundamentals of shell scripting
- Programming challenges
- Linux Troubleshooting
- Practice based sessions
- Career consoling
Objectives of the Course
Throughout the Linux Administration Certification Training course, students will learn about:
- Installation of Linux
- Advanced learning concepts and security
- Shell scripting and Kerberos
- Configuration of the server
- Database configuration and installation
There are no formal prerequisites for the Linux Administration Certification Training. Hence, anyone who is willing to learn can pursue this course.
What is the duration period for this course?
Linux administration certification course is short term- 7 hours course where candidates will gain expertise in Linux system structure.
What is the highest qualification need to attend this training?
- A student have certified consultant and should have some experience with IT technology.
What is the career path available for Linux administrator professionals?
- The following career path available for Linux administrator professionals:
- UNIX/Linux admin
- Linux administrator
- Senior analyst
- Linux engineers
- Systems administrators
How ProICT Training’s return policy works?
- If you want to cancel your enrollment and have paid fees, you will get a refund. For that you have to make a note for refund your fees, that will be proceed in next 30 days.
What if I have more doubts?
- If you want to know more about Linux, you can reach to our support team who is available 24/7 to solve your quires.