Obtaining SAP HANA Administration Certification Training under the banner of ProICT Training allows candidates to receive a brief detail about operating and administering the SAP HANA database. The best SAP HANA Administration Certification Training covers crucial concepts like SAP HANA Studio, data provisioning, monitoring and troubleshooting of SAP HANA, DBA Cockpit, and more. This advanced live training course serves as an opportunity for those who want to make their career in the data industry. As data has become the new oil in the market, pursuing and completing SAP HANA Administration Certification Training will surely open new doors of opportunities for candidates. Enroll today!
The SAP HANA Administration Training and certification course covers the following topics:
- SAP HANA Landscape
- The architecture of SAP HANA
- Overview of SAP HANA tools
- SAP HANA installation (Pre & Post)
- SAP HANA operations
- Data Provisioning in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA monitoring and troubleshooting
- Software Lifecycle Management
What are the objectives of SAP HANA Administration course?
The foremost objective of providing this SAP Certification course is to educate students about the SAP HANA administration. In this course they will learn:
- SAP HANA architecture and landscape
- SAP HANA Studio
- SAP Library and administration
- SAP Studio and DBA Cockpit
- Who should pursue this course?
- The target audience for this course includes:
- Database Administrators
- SAP Basis Administrators
- SAP Administrators
- BI Consultants
What you will learn?
Today, SAP HANA is one of the most efficient tools for working with a pile of real-time data. Due to the transformational nature of the tool, it is critical for data-driven industries. In the SAP HANA Administration Certification Training, you will learn:
- How to deploy, operate and manage SAP HANA in an organizational setting
- Data provisioning
- Monitoring of data studio
- Data replication
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this course so, anyone who is willing to learn can pursue this course. However, the basic knowledge about the database is recommended but not compulsory.
What is the duration of this course?
This course would take around 30 hours to be complete.