Scrum Master Certification helps you to be a crucial servant leader so that you can ensure that the team can implement scrum values, principles, and rules while delivering the product to the client. ProICT Training provides the highest quality Scrum training, study materials and certified Scrum Trainers to teach you. Scrum Master Certification offers you a huge opportunity to enhance your scrum skills as the tradition project management methods are not capable to handle growing complexity in the dynamical market.
This course helps students to understand Scrum principles, and what to do when returning to the workplace. Through this course, students get to experience and work on discussions, and exercises based on real-life cases. If you are looking to become a Scrum Master, this course is a good starting point of your journey.
- Scrum Theory/ Empirical Process and principles
- History of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Role and Responsibilities
- Development of Team Role and Responsibilities
- Team Engagement and Motivation
Scrum Master Certified Course Objectives
- Identify and remove obstacles
- Use Scrum artifacts and visibility tools for tracking and facilitating decision-making
- A clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
- Servant Leaderwhose focus is on the needs of the team members and those they serve (the customer), with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives.
- Facilitatorby setting the stage and providing clear boundaries in which the team can collaborate
- A coachwho is coaching the individual with a focus on mindset and behavior,, the team in continuous improvement and the organization is truly collaborating with the Scrum team;
- Conflict navigatorto address unproductive attitudes and dysfunctional behaviors;
- Managerresponsible for managing impediments, eliminate waste, managing the process, managing the team’s health, managing the boundaries of self-organization, and managing the culture;
- Mentorthat transfers agile knowledge and experience to the team;
- Teacherto ensure Scrum is understood and enacted.
Benefits of a Scrum Master Certification
- Understand an advanced software development framework
- Lead Scrum implementation in your organization.
- Better visibility in front of the recruiters and Scrum Network.
- Be part of a thriving community of scrum professionals.
- Tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in scrum.
- After completion of ProICT Training, you can able to join the team discussion and feel a sense of self-ownership.
- This training will let you develop a working environment for the team which is fruitful for any company’s growth.
- The Best Knowledge and Skill of while a team can add immune to internal and external distractions.
- Work better with your peers.
- You’ll stay relevant and marketable.
- Get a solid base of Scrum knowledge.
Prerequisites of the course
There is no formal prerequisites for this course so, individual can pursue it without any hurdle.
Duration of the course?
The Scrum Certification is 18 hours course where candidates can learn about scrum certification.