Cyber crime is one of the biggest threats to every company. At present, it is a basic need to secure your software and applications. A certified secure software lifecycle professional course helps you to understand core secure software development concepts. This Cyber Security certification will test and certify your ability to secure your development software. After completion of CSSLP training, you will gain knowledge about programming concepts that can protect your software from cyber threats. You can enhance your skills to manage risk using the best practices. This certification teaches you how to apply the security concepts to keep organizational systems running well and out of the reach of the unwanted snoopers and online thieves. Enroll now to learn more!
- Secure Software Concepts
- Risk Management
- Security Policies and Regulations
- Software Development Methodologies
- Secure Software Requirements
- Data Classification and Categorization
- Functional Requirements
- Secure Software Design
- Design Processes and Design Considerations
- Securing Commonly Used Architecture
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding
- Common Software Vulnerabilities and Countermeasures
- Defensive Coding Practices
- Secure Software Testing
- Security Quality Assurance Testing
- Secure Software Acceptance, Operations and Maintenance
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition
This certification helps you to:
- Advance your knowledge and skills about Security Design Concepts, and Security Fundamentals.
- Perform role as an IT Security Consultant within a Digital Transformation Program
- Manage a team of IT Security Analyst and Developers
- Develop Software Design Skills and perform the role as an Enterprise Security Architect
- Develop practical knowledge about Security Testing and Software Coding,
- Become a subject matter expert in application security.
- Easily apply your skills to different technologies and methodologies.
- Protect your organization and keep the sensitive data safe.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the software methodologies needs to develop software that is secure and resilient to attacks.
- Incorporate security requirements in the development of software to produce software that is reliableand recoverable.
- Gain knowledge of secure design principles and methodologies, and gain exposure also in different technologies for securing software.
- Understand the importance of programming concepts that can protect software from risk and issues.
- Enhance company reputation
- Reduce the costs of production, delays in delivery and vulnerabilities.
- Enhance the credibility of your company and the development team.
Prerequisites of the course
To become eligible for this course candidates must have 5 years of experience in the information security domain.
This certification will take 20 hours, which depends on your learning skills.