The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is considered as the golden standard in the Cybersecurity. Aligned with the (ISC)² CBK 2018, this course is designed to train the young aspirants who want to further enhance their knowledge and skills in cybersecurity without compromising their on-job growth. The course covers all the key aspects including- architecture, design, security management, and control. If you are willing to prove your skills through guidance from cyber-security community leaders in the field, then you will find this course as an ideal opportunity.
- Domain 00 – Introduction
- Domain 01 – Security and Risk Management
- Domain 02 – Asset Security
- Domain 03 – Security Engineering
- Domain 04 – Communications and Network Security
- Domain 05 – Identity and Access Management
- Domain 06 – Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 07 – Security Operations
- Domain 08 – Software Development Security
Benefits of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
There are various benefits of pursuing the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification and some of them are given below:
- You will be able to access control systems and methodologies.
- You will gain skills to implement business continuity planning & disaster recovery planning.
- You will learn about cryptography and how it’s used.
- You will comprehend law, security investigation and ethics
- You will learn to implement physical securities
- You will understand the telecommunications and networking security
Objectives of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
The prime objective of the CISSP training and certification course is to prepare candidates to crack the certification in the first attempt. Other things aspirants will learn through the process are:
- Relationship between access control and accountability.
- Common access control techniques and models
- Detailed specifications of access control administration
- Intrusion detection and common methods of Cyber attacks
What is the prerequisites of the course?
To become eligible for this training course, you must have at least 5 years of full-time professional work experience in 2 out of 8 domains of the CISSP. In case if you don’t have the required experience then, you will be awarded the ISC2 Associate certification which will be replaced with CISSP once you gain the necessary experience.
This Cyber Security certification course will take 32 hours.