The information systems auditors’ certification is one of the most recent editions of the CISA exam. This course provides you the knowledge to control an effective security audit in any organization. You will gain the ability of procurement, evaluation, measurement, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidance, standard and best methods to protect security audits.
CISA certification is ideal for those who want to build their career in information systems. Carefully designed by IT experts, this course covers particular auditing, control, and security. After successfully completing this Cyber Security Certification course, CISA aspirants will obtain the knowledge, technical skills and proficiency to manage the dynamic challenges faced by the organization.
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
Benefits to take CISA
With the help of this course, a candidate will be able to:
- Understand five domains covered in the CISA certification.
- Stability of information systems.
- Business continuity and business failure recovery.
- System lifecycle management.
- IT services and support.
- IT audit process.
What are the Objectives?
The information system auditors must be aware of the course objectives, which are given below:
- IT risk management audits
- Operating activity and IT support
- Analyze and manage internal control system in the management
- Techniques suitable for audit planning and performance
- Information and audit evidence collection
- IT audit process
The course has some requirements, candidate need to fulfill:
- The candidate must have system administration experience, knowledge of networking fundamentals like TCP and IP.
- Understanding of UNIX, Linux, and window operating system.
- Students must have basic knowledge of IT security and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of practical experience.
The information systems auditor certification is 32 hours.