AI & Deep learning with tensor flow certification is designed for software developers who want to develop skills and knowledge about AI-powered algorithms. In this course training, you will learn the concepts of machine learning in TensorFlow specialization and advance TensorFlow. As an advance course it covers machine learning paradigms, deep leaning, multitask learning, convolution networks, neural networks, multi-digit number recognition, auto encoder, Boltzmann machines and practical theories of deep learning.
Who should pursue this course?
This Artificial Intelligence Certification course is ideal for the following professionals:
- Aspiring data scientist
- People interested in machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code or develop a machine and deep learning algorithms from scratch.
The AI & deep learning with tensor flow certification covers the following topics:
- Introduction to neural networks
- Minimal example – your first machine learning algorithm
- Tensor Flow – An introduction
- Going deeper: Introduction to deep neural networks
- Back propagation. A peek into the Mathematics of Optimization
- Gradient descent and learning rates
- The MNIST example
- Appendix: Linear Algebra Fundamentals
- Bonus lecture
Objectives of the AI & Deep Learning with Tensor Flow certification
The AI & deep learning with tensor flow certification course consists of some objectives which are given below:
- Using tensor flow, a popular open source machine learning framework
- Build a basic neural network in tenser flow
- The basic concept of deep learning
- Understand various algorithms
- Understand various machine learning paradigms
Benefits to take AI & Deep Learning with Tensor Flow certification
There are several benefits to take AI & deep learning with tensor flow certification, some of them are given below:
- Students will learn how to implement the tools needed to create deep learning algorithms
- Students will understand avoid fitting- one of the biggest problems in a machine and deep learning
- Learn how to create deep neural networks using real data
- Access tensor flow- Google’s cutting edge deep learning frameworks
- Learn back propagation, stochastic gradient descent, batching, momentum, and learning rate schedule
- Evaluate pre processing standardization, normalization and one Hot encoding.
There are some requirements to take AI & Deep learning with tensor flow certification which are given below:
- The basic python programming skills
- Student need to install anaconda
Duration of the course
This combined course is 50 hours long.