Learn what it takes to build high ART by pursuing and completing the SAFe Release Train Engineer training and certification course. This certification course is designed to prepare the candidates for the role of a release train engineer who is responsible for managing agile train engineer’s events and processes. This training and certification course covers technical agility, demand for DevOps and lean portfolio management. It will provide an in-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities of train engineers in SAFe enterprise. Furthermore, you will obtain how to plan and execute a program increment planning events.
Want to learn more about this course? Then, you can visit ProICT Training today!
Who should pursue the SAFe Release Train Engineer certification?
The following individuals can take SAFe release train engineer course:
- Executives and Leaders
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
SAFe Release Train Engineer certification covers the following topics:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
Objectives of SAFe Release Train Engineer certification
Upon the completion of this course, you will cover the following objectives:
- Implement and develop an ART action plan.
- Facilitate the PI planning events
- Establish program and solution Kanbans and other information radiators
- Implement system demos and solution demos
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
To take this course you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold at least one SAFe certification
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of team dynamics
- Have participated in at least one ART and PI
What is the duration period of SAFe Release Train Engineer certification?
SAFe release train engineer certification course is the short term-18 hour course which will help you to gain experience in SAFe Release Train Engineer.