CompTIA advanced security practitioner training course is an optimal Cyber Security certification for those, who are willing to be professional in technology management. This certification course provides the technical knowledge and skills which is required to configure the complex enterprises’ environments. ProICT offers both full time and part-time training and certification through different modes of training. Enroll today to learn more about it.
In this course, students will cover the following topics:
- Business Influences and Associated Security Risks
- Risk Mitigation Planning – Strategies and Controls
- Security-Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Incident Response and Recovery Procedures
- Industry Trends
- Securing the Enterprise
- Assessment Tools and Methods
- Social Cryptographic Concepts and Techniques
- Enterprise Storage
- Network and Security Components-Concepts-Security Architectures
- Security Controls for Hosts
- Application Vulnerabilities and Security Controls
- Host-Storage-Network and Application Integration
- Authentication and Authorization Technologies
- Business Unit Collaboration
- Secure Communication and Collaboration
- Security Across the Technology Life Cycle
Benefits for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
With the help of this course, a candidate will be able to:
- Design security strategies for your IT operations.
- Manage incidents for information security.
- Manage risk for information security policies.
- Govern information security policies.
- Develop, manage and implement information security programs in an organization.
What are the Objectives?
The main objectives for the certified information security manager are given below:
- Develops skills to manage and design architecture structure for your organization.
- Maintain a framework to make sure that information security strategy coordinates with business objectives.
- Make a strategy for an information security program.
- Analyze manage security risks to obtain the business objective.
There are some prerequisites, a candidate must be aware of:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information security management.
- Experience in the fields of information security governance, risk management, compliance, and incident management is also preferable.
The certified information security manager is a 18 hours course.