Are you looking for a training course that will helps you to grow your career in Six Sigma certification?
If yes, then ProICT Training is the one stop destination to get training in Six Sigma Certifications. Our certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trains you about the tools and techniques of DMAIC methodology for Process improvement. This certification will help you to learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, implement quality projects and learn problem-solving skills.
In the past few years, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification has become one of the most popular courses. The training in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt made you capable to improve projects, manage teams and make fact-based problem solutions. As per job portals such as Forbes, a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional can earn the average salary of $82,000 PA.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
What you will learn from this certification?
After completion of Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Lead and implement lean Six Sigma projects for your company.
- Identify improvement projects in Define phase
- Measure process and product in Measure phase.
- Perform data analysis in Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions to perform them
- Explain efficient operating levels in Control phase
- Use Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) tools
What is the duration of this course?
The completion of this training & certification will take 56 hours.
Who should take this training?
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
What are the objectives of this certification?
Through this training, you will be capable to:
- Understand the basics of Lean thinking and Six Sigma concepts
- Participate in transformation programs
- Learn and apply the DMAIC methodologies
- Learn how to use tools in each phase.
- Enhance your project management techniques
- Implement competency to analyze and gather data.