Are you planning to go for a Six Sigma certification?
If yes, then you need to enroll yourself in Six Sigma Yellow Belt at ProICT Training. Our training and certification will give you a basic knowledge of Six Sigma concepts. This course would be your first step to the world of Six Sigma Certification courses.
With this certification, you will become familiar with DMAIC methodology and can apply it to your workplace. After the completion of this training, you will become more confident and able to work on Six Sigma projects as a team member. To acquire more information about the training, you can contact our support team.
The course includes the following topics:
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Six Sigma Tools for Define
- Six Sigma Tools for Measure
- Six Sigma Tools for Analyze
- Six Sigma Tools for Improve
- Six Sigma Tools for Control
What you will learn through this course?
With this training, you will be able to:
- Start your Six Sigma journey with a strong foundation
- Understand Six Sigma basic concepts and techniques
- Learn how to apply six sigma concepts in your workplace
- Identify project opportunities
- Understand the process and DMAIC methodology
What is the duration of the course?
This is a 40 hours self-learning online course.
What are the pre-requisites for this training?
There are no formal pre-requisites for certification in Six Sigma Yellow Belt. However, if you are familiar with six sigma concepts then, it will be an additional advantage for you.
What are the main objectives of this course?
Upon this certification, you will accomplish following skills:
- Gain potential to apply Six Sigma principles at your workspace
- Communicate with the team by using Six Sigma terminology
- Learn methods to reduce possibilities of errors and mistakes
- Identify the root cause of any problem or error and able to resolve it
- Increase profitability by using Six Sigma methodology