- AZ-203T01: Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
- AZ-203T02: Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- AZ-203T03: Develop for Azure storage
- AZ-203T04: Implement Azure security
- AZ-203T05: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- AZ-203T06: Connect to and consume Azure, and third-party, services
Objectives of the course
The AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Training covers:
- How to implement Azure Architecture concepts, app designing, and connectivity patterns.
- Azure Cognitive Services such as Computer Vision, QnA Maker, natural language processing.
- How to Design Azure web apps by using Azure tools including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- Concepts to build a highly scalable solution on cloud servers.
What is the duration of the course?
The Certification in Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure will take 30 hours for completion.
Who should pursue this course?
The following can go for AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Training:
- Who are looking for hands-on training on Azure Application Services
- Cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators
- Professionals who are planning to become a certified Azure Developer – Associate
- Cloud-Based Application Developer
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Delegates willing to attend this course are expected to have:
- Experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI.
- 1-2 year experience is required as a developer in Azure services
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic knowledge of at least one supported development language like .NET, NodeJS, PHP, etc.
What students will learn?
Throughout this course, you will enhance your capabilities to:
- Learn the process of how Azure batch service works.
- Design and run portable and micro-services based web and mobile applications.
- Implement Azure Functions to run codes in the cloud system.
- Comprehend Azure service & security solutions and API management services.
- Develop solutions using Azure infrastructure and platform compute services.