SAP FICO often known as SAP S4 is a significant module of the SAP finance and accounting designed to validate the knowledge and skills of the candidates who want to work as SAP professionals. This course will guide students to perform the financial operation with accounting and real-time development reports. SAP FICO-S/4 is simply important for analyzing the financial conditions of an organization. The high-demand of SAP FICO professionals makes it a promising career for many. Visit ProICT Training to learn more about it.
- HANA Architecture & Deployment
- Organization Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- New Asset Accounting
- CO- Controlling
- Product Cost Planning
- Journey to SAP S/4HANA with the Activate Methodology
- Preparation for Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Customizing Financials in SAP S/4HANA
- Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Organizational Structure and Master Data in Management Accounting
- Integrated Business Processes
- SAP Financial Accounting
- FSCM and Controlling
Objectives of the course
The foremost objectives that will be covered through the course are:
- Enhance your ability to integrate SAP S/$ HANA finance
- Business planning
- Production planning
- Financial planning life-cycle
- Importance of SAP FICO in the market
Who should pursue this course?
This course is originally designed for the:
- Accounting professionals
- SAP consultants
- Business Architect
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this SAP Certification Course. However, basic financial knowledge is recommended but not compulsory.
What students will learn?
Throughout this detailed training and certification course, candidates can learn about:
- SAP HANA Finance key functions
- SAP Fiori
- Controlling profitability analysis (COPA) in SAP
- Material management in S/4 Hana
- Accounting and material management
- Business planning and SAP S/4 HANA
What is the duration of the course?
The training and certification would take around 45 hours