Six Sigma Green Belt Training & certification provide you an introduction of tools and techniques that are essential to work on DMIAC improvement projects. With this training, you can identify problems and implement solutions to eliminate them. Throughout this certification, you will learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma, depth knowledge of DMAIC methodology, analyzes and solves quality problems, and use of DFSS tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN). If you want to improve the performance of your projects then, Six Sigma Green Belt Certification will be ideal training for you.
This course contains:
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project
- Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Six Sigma Methodology – Control
What you will learn with this training?
With six sigma green belt training, you will able to:
- Understand the role of six sigma in an organization
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Six Sigma
- Explain how to identify and improve a project
- Understand the concepts of DMAIC methodology
- Learn how to perform statistical analysis
How long is this training going to take?
The completion of this training will take 40 hours. As it is a self-paced training, you can learn at your comfort pace.
What are the prerequisites for Six Sigma Green Belt certification?
No experience is required for this training. However, if you have a basic understanding of fundamental concepts of Six Sigma or having Six Sigma yellow belt certification then, it will be an advantage for you.
What is the objective of this course?
Upon this training, you will be capable to:
- Improve the process by designing creative solutions to fix and prevent problems.
- Define project boundaries ¬
- Identify gaps between current performance and goals
- Measure the performance of the Core Business.
- Compare customer survey results
- Create innovate solutions using six sigma methodologies