CompTIA Cloud+ Certification is a mid-level certification designed for the technical professionals who are responsible to play multi-disciplinary roles. The certification offers knowledge and builds skills in professionals who already established their cloud career. In this course, you will learn how to successfully execute the workload to the cloud platform. The CompTIA certification has the power to educate aspirants about knowledge, skills, and abilities that are necessary to validate what it takes to perform the role of the data administrator. Pursue and complete this training and certification course to unlock growing market opportunities.
Who should pursue this course?
The course is ideal certification for those who want to obtain knowledge in cloud computing- including:
- Project manager
- Cloud engineer
- Business analyst
- Cloud consultant
- Technical architect
The CompTIA Cloud+ Certification covers the following topics:
- Configuration and deployment
Objectives of taking this course
The CompTIA cloud+ course consists of some learning objectives which are given below:
- Cloud terminologies
- Different cloud computing strategies and IT security aspects
- Best practice to implement in the cloud.
The course has some requirements that need to be fulfilled:
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in IT networking, network storage or datacenter administration
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization
- CompTIA network+ and server+ Certifications.
What is the duration for CompTIA Cloud+ Certification?
The CompTIA cloud+ course is 10 hours training course where you will obtain the knowledge of cloud computing.