“Learning to enhance your current skills can give you career benefits in the long-term”. Aspirants who are looking for opportunities to further develop their criteria of knowledge and expertise can begin with AWS Technical Essentials course. Through this introductory course, trainees will learn about the core AWS principles, services, storage options, products, and common solutions to ensure you are fully aware of the AWS terminology, navigation and deployment options to briefly meet the requirements of your organization. Students will also have a brief introduction to AWS security, database options and the expertise in fundamental services like EC2, RDS, S3, and EBS. With this course, beginners and professionals can further develop their skills and help the organization to achieve long-term goals. Enroll Now at ProICT Training!
The AWS Technical Essentials course the following:
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Introduction to AWS
- Storage and content delivery
- Compulsive services and networking
- AWS managed services and database
- Deployment and management
Objectives of the AWS training and certification
Through this course students will cover:
- Terminology and fundamental concepts of AWS
- The basic understanding of AWS management console
- Key principles and concepts of AWS security measures and AWS access management (AIM)
- Virtual private cloud (VPC)
Who should pursue the AWS technical essentials course?
- Website developers
- Solution architects
- AWS SysOps administrators
- Anyone who is working in an organization that offers AWS based services
- Anyone who wants to start his or her career in the AWS
What is the duration of the course?
This course would take around 7 hours to complete.
What are the Prerequisites of the course?
- As an introductory course, the knowledge of any programming language would be beneficial
- Aspirants must have an interest in learning how to begin with AWS
Major benefits of pursuing AWS training and certification
This course offers multiple benefits to students. With this course, students can learn about:
- Basic concepts of the data-centric design
- Fundamental concepts and terminology that are based on AWS concepts
- Navigation of the AWS infrastructure including Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Auto Scaling, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- How to implement management tools in AWS solutions including AWS CloudWatch and Trusted Advisor
Give a boost to your career with this AWS Certification course and take advantage of the organizational opportunities.