The certification of PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) validate knowledge and skills to assess project hazards and mitigate threats and take advantage of possibilities. This course meets the growing demand for specialist knowledge in the management of complicated projects. PMI-RMP classroom training is intended for people wish to work daily as a project risk director and who may want to be certified by PMI-RMP. This course is especially intended for project managers, who want to master the Risk Management Framework of the PMBOK. Following the completion of this Project Management Certification course, the student may take the examination and, in the meantime, will be prepared to exercise risk management skills as a project risk manager.
- Course Introduction
- Risk Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Process Facilitation
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Perform Specialized Risk Analysis
What are objectives of the course?
The key objectives of PMI-RMP project management training course is to educate students about:
- Instruments and methods for risk management in practice.
- Risk ideas of instruments for quality and quantitative risk.
- Framework for Risk Management & Life Cycle.
What is the Prerequisites of this course?
For applying in PMI-RMP project management training you need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- A Secondary Degree of Project Risk Management experience and 40 hours of Project Risk Management education.
- A Four-year (4 year) degree with at least 3,000 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 30 hours of Project Risk Management education.
What you will learn?
Throughout this training and certification course by ProICT Training, candidates would learn how to:
- Implement the risk management practices to receive greater advantage
- Identify and measure risk in project development
- Increase the visibility within the organization
- How develop and follow a focused approach to avoid problems
What is the duration of the course?
The course will take around 13 hours to complete.
Who can pursue this course?
This advanced course is designed to benefit people who are willing to learn about the PMI-RMP. Apart from the other who can pursue this course are:
- Project manager
- Line manager
- Program manager
- Risk manager