ProICT Training offers SAFe scrum master training certification –a short term course that revolves around the prime principles and concepts of SAFe scrum master in scrum enterprise. As a leading course, it covers facilitation iteration execution, program increment, and program increment planning. SAFe Scrum master focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum and scrum master roles. During this course, you will learn the core concepts of agile development and high performing agile terms that are crucial to effectively implement the lean-agile approach in an organization.
If you want to get to know more about this course, you can visit our website or enroll yourself with us.
Who should pursue the SAFe Scrum Master certification?
The following professionals can benefit from the SAFe Scrum Master certification:
- New scrum master and existing scrum master
- Team Leads
- SAFe release scrum trains
- Agile coaches
- Engineer and development managers
- Agile program managers
The SAFe scrum certification covers the mention topics:
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
Objectives of SAFe Scrum Master Certification
SAFe Scrum Master Certification covers all objectives that are given below:
- Individuals will understand the scrum master roles
- Learn support DevOps implementation
- Understand how to facilitate effective iteration execution
- Assess facilitate scrum events
- Understand how to describe scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Implement coach agile terms for maximum business result
There are some requirements to take SAFe Scrum Master Certification hence, a candidate should be aware of:
- Agile concepts and principles
- Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Software, hardware and development processes.
What is the duration period of SAFe Scrum Master Certification?
SAFe Scrum Master certification course is short term- 20 hours course which will develop your knowledge and skills in SAFe scrum master.